Welcome to the Party, Pals!

 I will admit, this is long overdue. 


The last few years have been a rollercoaster for everyone, and I suppose hard times inspire ingenuity. Here, I will be posting up piece of flash fiction, links to livestreams, as well as reviews and homebrews for assorted tabletop roleplaying games that I so frequently like to submerge myself in! 

Stick around, maybe you'll see some recurring characters you love (or hate) through various works, or the gradual evolution of archetype and concept. Give suggestions and feedback on all things here, and don't forget to check out my wonderful crew of misfits at Wicked Studios LLC on Twitch, where we go on all manner of misadventures. The streams, like the contents in this blog, are liable to contain harsh language and some grisly imagery. 

You can find us here: https://www.twitch.tv/wickedstudiosllc


Comments